THE TOP 10 MOMENTS FROM LE MIAMI 2018
This year’s epic edition of LE Miami was all about keeping our collective connected with a super-stylish show floor, unique networking opportunities and unforgettable events. We had a super-charged two-day Ministry of Ideas alongside our awesome South Beach takeover, REBELRY, and some badass beach bootcamps to kick off each morning.
And, of course, we bookended the week with our Opening and Closing Parties, where our rebels brought the swagger and the style and our amazing event partners upped their game with some spectacular entertainment.
Relive our favourite moments and start getting psyched for 2019…
1. When we networked, discussed and workshopped our way to the future of luxury travel at Ministry of Ideas
2. When #MeToo founder Tarana Burke brought the house down with a roof-raising talk on the MOI main stage
3. When Coss Marte woke up our rebellious side with a morning workout by the waves
4. When the rebels raved poolside at W South Beach’s mini music festival – aka our sultry opening party
5. When our visionary speakers and disruptors hit the Shore Club penthouse for sunset drinks – with an epic view to match
6. When brave rebels approached The Bumby’s – and received an honest appraisal of their
appearance at SIXTY’s show floor activation
7. When we spread a little joy (and a little luck) with a message of good fortune, courtesy of JNTO’s beautiful crane wall
8. When we took a hand-selected group on lively preshow rambles around Magic City, to Islamorada, Little Havana and beyond
9. When we transformed the show floor into a dazzling neon-meets-geometric-greenhouse spectacular
10. When we resurrected old-school glamour at the sensational Paris Theatre for our most epic closing party ever