THE TOP 10 MOMENTS FROM LE MIAMI 2019
I know we say this every year, but LE Miami 2019 really was the most inspiring, surprising and down-right outrageous celebration of everything contemporary travel. For those of you who were there, relive the rebellious vibes with our Top 10 highlights, and for those of you who weren’t… where were you?? Here’s what you missed…
- Sparking some rebellious ideas at this year’s Ministry of Ideas in the inspiring surroundings of 1 Hotel South Beach, where the likes of Equinox’s sleep master Matt Delaney, performer and educator Aja Monet and cannabis pioneer Scott Campbell helped inspire the future of contemporary travel.
- Living the #DetoxRetoxRepeat lifestyle at our epic Opening Party, hosted by W Hotels Worldwide at W South Beach, where the Collective revelled in retro fitness vibes with ‘80s jazzercise, superfood-inspired snacks and a cheeky spot of LE Miami-style indulgence.
- Immersing ourselves in a show floor that was bigger and bolder than ever before, full of luminous neons, dazzling sky orbs and stunning installations, designed to kick-start unexpected conversations and life-long connections.
- Taking our morning sweat sessions to new heights thanks to Menin Hospitality at Mondrian South Beach, where Barry’s Bootcamp, Sweat 440 and Tropical Vinyasa kicked off each day with muscle-toning, metabolism-boosting workouts by the waves.
- Living our best lives thanks to the El Corte Inglés glamorising pop-up beauty studio and Arlo Hotels’ health-boosting oxygen bar – plus grabbing some awesome Sky High-branded swag from W Hotels and getting our faces printed on Virgin Voyages’ personalised pink cocktails.
- Getting cultural on South Beach with an even more diverse and dynamic line-up at our REBELRY evening events, as Kimpton, Four Seasons and The Betsy brought music, cocktails and chic sophistication to our Tuesday and Wednesday nights – as well as an all-new type of happy hour inspired by wellbeing and reconnecting with the very best version of yourself.
- Putting causes back in the spotlight with our very own LE Miami ‘Rebel With Cause’ activation, where the Collective picked from three worthy for us to donate $10,000 dollars to in 2020, following this year’s contribution to Saira Hospitality.
- Diving into the world of sbe and Accor’s Lifestyle Brands to splash about and hunt for silver ducks in an swimming pool ball pit, with successful rebels scoring themselves some fab prizes, before posing to perfection at Citizen M’s uber-artistic photo activation for insta-ready snaps.
- When our fabulous MC transformed into the one and only Karla Croqueta to keep everyone hyped on the final day of the LE Miami marketplace – needless to say, the Queen of Miami did not disappoint!
- Leading our Collective deep into the Electric Jungle at Ice Palace Studios for a neon-lit Closing Party where the tropical vibes were on-point and our rebels partied like there was no tomorrow to celebrate another incredible edition of LE Miami.