LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- REBEL CONCEPTS: GETTING WASTED NEVER FELT SO GOOD August 8, 2017 - A new vanguard of chefs are upcycling waste into wonder. Blue Hill head chef and wastED co-founder Dan Barber on why mindful dining will disrupt the future of travel.
- CREATIVE HUBS: LIVERPOOL August 7, 2017 - There's more to Liverpool than the Beatles and football. Scouse pride runs deep, with roots tied up with the city’s ability to bounce back from adversity.
- REBEL CONCEPTS: INVESTING IN THE INTANGIBLE August 4, 2017 - SAIRA Hospitality’s founder, Harsha Chanrai, explains why pop-up hospitality schools will disrupt the future of travel.
- FIVE GARDEN HOTELS GROWING IT FOR THEMSELVES August 3, 2017 - As Ham Yard Hotel launches its Summer Sessions, shaking up cocktails with botanicals from their rooftop garden, we take a look at the garden hotels growing their own produce.
- REBEL CONCEPTS: COOL IS DEAD, LONG LIVE COOL August 2, 2017 - Kurt Bredenbeck, Chairman of Wood Green's community-minded hotel Green Rooms, explains why social enterprise will disrupt the future of travel.
- GOING OFF-GRID AT IBIZA’S CHILLED-OUT LITTLE SISTER, FORMENTERA August 1, 2017 - The laidback and quiet lifestyle on the Spanish haven of Formentera island is an antithesis to the steamy party mindset of neighbouring Ibiza.