LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- FROM CASH-SPLASHERS TO CREATIVES: THREE HONG KONG HOTELS TO WATCH November 16, 2017 - Hong Kong is, without doubt, is a city for big spenders – but also emerging on this piping-hot hotel scene are properties specifically geared towards the Creative Class. Nancy Huang introduces us to three who are shaking things up in the Pearl of the Orient.
- BE GOOD: THE DESIGNER WHO’S CHANGING THE WORLD, ONE WASTE MATERIAL AT A TIME November 15, 2017 - Who knew used toilet paper could be transformed into decorative bowls? Dutch designer Nienke Hoovliet sets an inspirational example for us all by finding beauty in the contents of your dustbin.
- THE NEW WAVE IN DINING: THE RISE OF THE GUEST CHEF November 10, 2017 - Traditional dining experiences are out, and the guest chefs are in. Sara D'Souza introduces us to the trendsetters creating food for thought, alongside innovative menus to die for...
- FROM LA, TO NEW YORK, TO BARCELONA: 2018 BRINGS WITH IT SEVEN NEW EDITION HOTELS November 9, 2017 - EDITION is due to open a whopping seven new hotels in 2018 – exciting stuff, we know. Paul DeVries presents his findings and some renderings to tickle our tastebuds before the dawn of the new year.
- INSIDE SCOOP WITH RAMI FUSTOK: THE MAN BEHIND THE MANDRAKE November 7, 2017 - Sultry and sublime, The Mandrake Hotel has already caused a stir, promising to be the sexiest addition to London's thriving hotel scene. Amanda Ho catches up with its founder, Rami Fustok, to get the fabulous big picture on this brand-new establishment.
- CREATIVE HUBS: SEATTLE November 3, 2017 - Discover the fruits born from Seattle's extensive transformation that coarse through the veins of its hotels, culture, and food and beverage hotspots.