LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR LIMITED EDITION CROWD OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- THOMPSON NASHVILLE HAS KICKED UP ITS HEELS AND IS READY TO DANCE October 26, 2016 - There's another exciting hotel opening to cross off our list this year! Thompson Nashville has officially opened its doors to Music City visitors.
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: OCT 2016 October 26, 2016 - The latest brand new hotel sign-ups to the LE 2017 collective are three city slickers who are all interpreting their legacy in fresh, intriguing ways.
- THE NEWEST HOTEL FOR MILLENNIALS COMES FROM…RADISSON October 25, 2016 - Radisson Hotels might not usually associated with high design or cutting edge technology, but that's exactly what they want to achieve with their new lifestyle select brand, Radisson Red.
- ANDRÉ BALAZS’ STANDARD HOTELS ARE CROSSING THE POND TO KING’S CROSS October 24, 2016 - We spy developments aplenty over at André Balazs first transatlantic Standard Hotel in Kings Cross. Could we see an opening by the end of 2017...?
- WHEN VISITING THE BEEKMAN HOTEL, BE SURE TO LOOK UP October 21, 2016 - We always knew that The Beekman, Thompson Hotels' third property for New York City, would be stunning; but walking through the hotel had us wowing all over the place.
- BUT FIRST, TEXT THE HOTEL FOR COFFEE October 20, 2016 - Hotels texting with their guests is nothing new, but one of the few that's really got it right is the Hotel Irvine in Orange County, California.