LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR LIMITED EDITION CROWD OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- BE PART OF THE ART CROWD WITH OUR ART BASEL MIAMI HOTEL HITLIST December 2, 2016 - Hotels are celebrating creative brilliance this Art Basel Miami week - here's what to see in the Magic City. Er, you have already booked your room, right?
- IT’S OFFICIAL: SBE AND MORGANS HOTEL GROUP ARE NOW ONE December 2, 2016 - sbe's acquisition of Morgans Hotel Group is now a done deal valued at $805 million, making sbe the world's leading global lifestyle hospitality brand.
- GET A SKI LIFT WITH THESE 5 DESIGN SKI RESORTS December 1, 2016 - Let’s talk snow, (après-)ski and fresh mountain air. Wondering where to take that ski break this winter? Here are 5 contemporary ski resort options.
- 3 NEW HOTEL OPENINGS TO PUT ON YOUR HOLIDAY WISH LIST November 30, 2016 - What the world needs now is definitely love, sweet love - and we're loving these hot hotel openings in Mexico, Miami and Paris.
- A HOTEL MADE JUST FOR YOU? BEHIND THE BUZZWORDS WITH MADE HOTELS’ SAM GELIN November 29, 2016 - MADE Hotels is set to launch in NYC's NoMad neighbourhood in February 2017. We talk to CEO Sam Gelin about community, customisation and creativity.
- HI-LO HOTEL WILL KEEP PORTLAND WEIRD, YET LUXURIOUS November 24, 2016 - High-Low has always been our personal fashion M.O., but can this expensive-inexpensive mash-up work for a hotel? Portland's Hi-Lo Hotel is going to try...