LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR LIMITED EDITION CROWD OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- DALE! THE FIRST OF TWO STARWOOD HOTELS OPENS IN CUBA June 29, 2016 - After more than 50 years, an American hotel brand has finally returned to Cuba: Four Points by Sheraton opened yesterday in Havana.
- The Ned takes Soho House to (the) Bank June 29, 2016 - Soho House & Co. are plotting another bold new project in the heart of the City: introducing, The Ned.
- TRAVEL BITES: JUNE 24 June 24, 2016 - In this week's Travel Bites: 1 Hotels leave Starwood, Texas is hot in more ways than one and there's tumult in Tulum...
- DE NIRO DROPS IN ON CHICAGO FOR NOBU HOTEL GROUND-BREAKING June 23, 2016 - Robert De Niro graced the city of Chicago with his presence for the first time in 20 years, just to break ground on its new Nobu Hotel.
- MAMA SHELTER’S NEW COFFEE SHOP IS MANNED BY A GUY June 21, 2016 - Mama Shelter, the cheeky collection of affordable hotels, has just launched its own coffee shop, called Mama's Kiss, in Bordeaux.
- THE MAKING OF THE REBELS June 17, 2016 - Mia Mandela has transformed our REBELS trophies into customised pieces of art - here's an insight into her thought process and craft.