LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- WHY CHINESE MILLENNIALS ARE FLOCKING TO THE COUNTRYSIDE September 15, 2017 - The boom of Chinese farmhouses in countryside regions echoes a new societal phenomenon similar to the Brooklyn-isation of the Western World, as younger generations seek a different lifestyle away from the urban tempo.
- MUJI SET TO TAKE ON THE HOTEL SCENE IN STYLE September 13, 2017 - Not quite content with dominating the quality stationary and household wares market, renowned Japanese brand Muji is set to take the hotel world by storm…
- Be Good: How 1.8 Million Hand-Pressed Bricks Became a Symbol of Social Responsibility September 11, 2017 - Be Good is a new series that looks behind the buzzwords of conservation and social responsibility, uncovering stories from travel projects that are, simply, doing the right thing. This week: how design-led Bali hotel Katamama saved the fate of a village with 1.8 million hand-pressed bricks.
- CREATIVE HUBS: BOLOGNA September 7, 2017 - Bologna’s identity is diverse and dynamic, yet the city remains relatively unknown by tourists on their quest to see Italy’s most recognised landmarks.
- MADE HOTEL NEW YORK IS FINALLY OPEN September 5, 2017 - We’ve made no secret of our excitement about New York’s MADE Hotel, so we’re thrilled that the new boutique hotel with a global soul is now open in the NoMad area of Manhattan.
- COPACABANA ISN’T RIO’S ONLY BEACH, YOU KNOW September 4, 2017 - Rio's overall beauty holds many microcosms with multifaceted cultures nurtured in different neighbourhoods that provide nuanced experiences of the city – check out the properties catering to the assortment of discerning travellers it entices.