LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- FIVE SMALLER U.S. CITY HOTEL OPENINGS WE’RE PSYCHED FOR THIS SPRING March 28, 2017 - Cool hotels are opening in smaller cities that don’t typically get the lion's share of attention: Baltimore, Detroit and even Washington, D.C.
- HOME SWEET HOME: HOW THE CO-WORKING REVOLUTION IS TAKING ITS NOMADS BACK HOME March 27, 2017 - In the last decade, the co-working phenomenon has spiralled. How can culturally-minded hoteliers truly assimilate this metamorphosis in our working lives?
- REFRESHING THE PAST FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS IN YOSHINO, JAPAN March 24, 2017 - In an era of over-production, injecting new life into old things or even abandoned traditions may well be the future, as at Japan's Yoshino Cedar House.
- WHAT’S NEW ON OCEAN DRIVE IN 2017? March 23, 2017 - While much of Miami’s recent hotel action has taken place in Mid-Beach, 2017 brings good reasons to look again at Ocean Drive.
- DIVE INTO WORLDWIDE TRENDS AT THE MINISTRY OF IDEAS 2017 March 22, 2017 - Here we go again, collective: are you ready to inspire the evolution of contemporary travel for the 5th year in a row at the Ministry of Ideas 2017?
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: MARCH 2017 March 22, 2017 - We're going back in time AND looking to the future all at once with three hotels that prove it's possible to be classic and contemporary at the same time.