LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR LIMITED EDITION CROWD OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- 10 KINGS OF THE HOTEL SWINGERS July 29, 2016 - Swings aren't just for playgrounds and dodgy love hotels. Here are a few of our favourite hotel swings from New Jersey to The Maldives.
- ONE REBEL’S CAUSE: LYON PORTER OF URBAN COWBOY B&B July 28, 2016 - Professional hockey player turned real estate broker Lyon Porter tells us how he unleashed his inner cowboy and let the good times roll at Urban Cowboy B&B.
- NYC’S OUT HOTEL WILL SOON BE OUT OF BUSINESS July 27, 2016 - The Out Hotel NYC opened as the city's first proudly "out" hotel for gay travelers but now it's transforming back into a hotel for all travelers.
- WHY WE MUST LET THE NEXT GENERATION OF HOTELIERS HAVE THEIR SAY July 27, 2016 - Hospitality expert Dirk Dalichau reveals how managers are ignoring the creativity and ideas of the next generation of hoteliers - and why this must stop.
- TAKE A LITTLE PEEK (MAN) INTO THE BEEKMAN, OPENING NEXT MONTH July 26, 2016 - The Beekman is now taking reservations for August 23rd and beyond. The only consolation to this devastating delay is we have more room shots to admire.
- SNAPSHOT: CAN YOU FEEL THE CASSETTE LOVE AT THE ASBURY TONIGHT? July 25, 2016 - Lyric-scrawled walls, lit-up liquor and lots of cassettes: we take a peek at the music-heavy design inside new hotel The Asbury.