LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- AIRBNB-LIKE EXPERIENCES MEET BOUTIQUE DESIGN AT CHINA’S SUNYATA April 24, 2017 - There's a new integration of design, accommodation and community development making waves in China, in the form of new hotel brand Sunyata.
- SLEEPOVERS NOW WELCOME AT WM. MULHERIN’S SONS RESTAURANT IN PHILLY April 20, 2017 - This month sees the opening of a small, four-room hotel above the popular Italian restaurant Wm. Mulherin’s Sons in Philadelphia’s Fishtown neighborhood.
- BETTER BY DESIGN: WHAT DOES HOTEL DESIGN MEAN IN 2017? April 19, 2017 - There's so much happening in the hotel design world that it's almost impossible to distil its greatest moments. But that shouldn’t stop rebels from trying.
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: APRIL 2017 April 19, 2017 - As our Instagram feed becomes overloaded with blossom and blue skies, we're dreaming of rural hideaways with a relaxed spirit.
- HOTEL HUB WISH LIST: HOTELIERS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THESE FIVE LITTLE U.S. CITIES THAT COULD April 18, 2017 - Rebellious hoteliers, take note: here are five little U.S. cities where we’d love to see you work your magic and bring us some hip new hotels.
- AN AESTHETE’S GUIDE TO THE CONTEMPORARY ART OF SÃO PAULO April 18, 2017 - In celebration of Latin America’s largest art fair, SP-Arte, this São Paulo selection will keep even the most art-loving travellers on their toes.