LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- PRE-SHOW PLAYLIST: PICK ME UP June 22, 2017 - To get in the LE mood here's show DJ Jared Dietch's first Pick Me Up playlist to welcome you to the Magic City!
- THE NEWEST HOTEL AND RESTAURANT HOTSPOTS TO HIT UP DURING LE 2017 June 20, 2017 - You're ready for another wild week in Miami - but what’s new since you were in town last year? Don’t miss these hotels and restaurants that have opened...
- LUXURY DENS MESMERISE IN CHILE’S ATACAMA DESERT June 20, 2017 - A handful of high-end properties in Chile's stunning Atacama Desert bring the best of outdoor experiences alongside beautiful architecture and interiors.
- 2017 IS TURNING OUT TO BE KIMPTON’S BUSY YEAR June 16, 2017 - Nashville’s Kimpton Aertson Hotel opened this week - but it’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Kimpton’s opening slate for the rest of the year.
- PREP FOR BEACH SEASON WITH THESE LUXE HOTEL BOOTCAMPS June 15, 2017 - Forget throwing your trainers in your suitcase ‘just in case’: keeping fit is now the main event. Cue a new host of hotel bootcamps marching into town.
- HOTELS AND THE GREAT DISCONNECT June 14, 2017 - Hotels are balancing an increasing desire to remove ourselves from constant connection with an insatiable appetite for culturally-conscious conveniences.