LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- INFLUENCE: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL January 11, 2018 - Learn how social media influencers are getting their cameras involved in their most private and intimate moments, and how this online transparency is guiding the social behaviours, pleasures and inclinations of the social-media-savvy public.
- THE MASTER LIST OF 2018 WORLDWIDE HOTEL OPENINGS January 9, 2018 - Stop what you're doing right now: 2018's Master List of Hotel Openings – your industry bible – has arrived. Ready your calendars for a year of riotous developments due to take the hotel industry by storm.
- THREE TIPS TO HELP YOU FIND MICRO-INFLUENCERS WITH MAXIMUM REACH January 6, 2018 - It’s time to stop complaining about influencer marketing and play the (Insta)game, says Nora Oravecz. Here are her top tips for finding micro-influencers with maximum reach.
- CREATIVE HUBS: ZURICH January 5, 2018 - Zurich might not immediately scream creativity, but scratch its stuffy surface and find a legacy left by the raucous bunch who took advantage of Switzerland's neutrality during the First World War: home to contemporary art, a sea of entrepreneurs, and thriving restaurants and hotels, this is not a city to be overlooked.
- INFLUENCE: THE NEW REALITY December 28, 2017 - Blurring the lines between selfie-culture and reality, Cindy Sherman's recent reappearance on Instagram has caused a stir in the art world. Lisa Davidson examines the relationship between surreality and our IRL personas.
- HOW THE ARTIST RESIDENCE GROUP QUIETLY REDEFINED LUXURY December 27, 2017 - From Brighton to Penzance, Sara D'Souza explores how the Artist Residence brought understated cool (and a seriously covetable bathtub or two) to the UK's boutique hotel scene.