LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- VINTAGE EDITIONS: TWO ITALIAN BOUTIQUES PUTTING A SPIN ON COLLECTABLES December 11, 2017 - We've all got collections we're proud of – for some, it's a shelf full of Polly Pockets; for others, its a massive stack of Pokémon cards. Meet two boutique hotels who've based their properties around the the collections that bring them pride and joy.
- THE PROBLEM FACING LIFESTYLE BRANDS IN SEOUL December 8, 2017 - Along come the Chinese middle-class travellers, and there go the lifestyle brands: Nancy Huang investigates why high-end lifestyle hotel brands hoping to make a splash in Seoul are struggling to survive. So how will soon-to-open Méridien Seoul fare in 2018?
- CREATIVE HUBS: LOS CABOS December 7, 2017 - Mexico's Baja California Peninsula might be better known for spring break, but a creative tide has brought everything from breweries to boutique hotels that's fast-changing the place's repute.
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: DOWN WITH THE HOOD December 2, 2017 - This week, the collective welcomes four newcomers who’ve integrated the spirit of their neighbourhoods into their not-so-humble abodes.
- INFLUENCE: HOW NOSTALGIA IS SHAPING OUR NOW December 1, 2017 - Come on, everyone – for nostalgia's sake! Lisa Davidson delves deeper into the emergence of nostalgia in our everyday. Sure, it can go down a treat with both the oldies and young 'uns, but don't serve it neat. Always mix it up with something new...
- SEEING BEYOND SPACESHIPS AND HUMANOIDS: HOW THE EMO-TECH REVOLUTION IS SHAPING OUR TRAVEL FUTURES November 29, 2017 - From blockchain-assisted transport to itineraries curated by artificial intelligence, James Davidson outlines how tech is revolutionising the high-end travel industry from behind the scenes.