LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: 4 HISTORICAL HOTELS WHERE THE WALLS CAN TALK March 17, 2018 - Soaking up a city's culture is easy when you're bedding down in one of these lovingly restored buildings - from former theatres to opera houses, meet the hotels where history is king.
- SAY NǏ HǍO TO CHINA’S ‘NEW HEDONISTS’ March 16, 2018 - Creative Class 2.0 is here: China’s ‘new hedonists’ are sophisticated self-optimisers, both at home and away. Beijing-based CHAO co-founder, Maurice Li, tells Katie Palmer how this psychographic is prompting China’s homegrown contemporary hotels to disrupt the future of travel.
- BE GOOD: THE BRAND PUTTING THE WANT BACK INTO WASTE March 15, 2018 - The world has already produced enough plastic and glass to satisfy our needs forever – so why bother producing any more? From transforming smartphone screens into glassware, to plastic bottles into office furniture, learn how Pentatonic is paving the way towards a waste-free future.
- GERMANY UNLEASHES ITS FIRST FIVE-STAR IN NEARLY TWO DECADES WITH THE FONTENAY HAMBURG March 13, 2018 - Erica Firpo takes a sneak peak round THE FONTENAY Hamburg, the haven of lakeside luxury, before the opening on 15 March. Get the goss first before the first five-star hotel in Germany in two decades makes its grand entrance.
- A NEW WAVE: 3 HOTELS BRINGING THE CHIC TO SHANGHAI IN 2018 March 10, 2018 - From heritage meets chic to the emergence of the first lifestyle brand, Nancy Huang shines a spotlight on the rebels stirring new, creative waves on the Shanghai hotel scene.
- SHARING ECONOMY: ENEMY OR ALLY? March 9, 2018 - Ana Andjelic explores how, far from being the enemy of high-end hospitality, the sharing economy’s tech upstarts are prompting the next generation of rebellious travel brands to reinvent themselves and emerge stronger than ever.