LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR LIMITED EDITION CROWD OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- EXPLORING GARZÓN: URUGUAY’S ARTISTIC RETREAT AND NEXT CREATIVE HOTSPOT January 20, 2017 - What makes Pueblo Garzón special is the fantastic assortment of creative people that have gravitated there, care for it and call it their (part-time) home.
- DRINK UP AND STAY UP AT THE NEW BED AND BEVERAGE HOTELS January 18, 2017 - Forget bed and breakfasts: the new crop of B&Bs are bed and beverages, bars with rooms attached. We're tipsy on these three bed and beverage hotels...
- EAT YOUR ART OUT: FOOD AND BEVERAGE TRENDS IN 2017 (PART TWO) January 16, 2017 - Part one in our dissection of food and beverage trends in 2017 ended on a note of shameless positivity. Let’s continue our soak in the waters of optimism…
- YOU CAN GO ‘UP, UP AND AWAY’ WITH THE TWA HOTEL IN 2018 January 12, 2017 - After years and years of speculation, the historic TWA Terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport will be transformed into the 505-room TWA Hotel.
- THREE WELLNESS TRENDS WE CAN EXPECT TO SEE MORE OF IN 2017 January 11, 2017 - In 2016 we saw wellness grow increasingly prominent in mainstream traveller’s desires, with no sign of slowing - so what wellness trends are up in 2017?
- THOMPSON PLAYA DEL CARMEN IS TWO HOTELS IN ONE January 10, 2017 - We check out Thompson Hotels' second Mexican resort and hotel twofer, Thompson Playa del Carmen, has shaped up.