LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- MINISTRY OF IDEAS: MEET MICHAEL PAPADEAS, GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS, FRIEZE April 26, 2018 - In the latest dispatch from this year's Ministry of Ideas speakers, we caught up with art-world visionary (and lifelong Brooklynite) Michael Papadeas, Head of Global Partnerships at Frieze, to get his thoughts on the new way to travel and why hip-hop is the catalyst of contemporary culture.
- POWER TRIPS: CAN TRAVEL CHANGE THE WORLD? April 25, 2018 - Social enterprises are emerging as a potent force for empowering consumers, enlivening communities and even changing the world. #CookForSyria founder Serena Guen reflects on her realisation that no business or individual is too small to make an impact – and what this means for the travel industry.
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: 3 ROOFTOP BARS WITH KILLER VIEWS April 23, 2018 - As we swing our way into spring, we’re introducing three of the collective’s city rooftop hangouts that are perfect for warm days and evenings filled with stunning skylines and strong liquor.
- BE GOOD: HOW AN ART PROJECT IS LEADING THE WAY IN CHANGING THE NOTION OF CRIMINALITY April 20, 2018 - Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? Find out how Assembly, an art project in Brooklyn, is giving ex-convicts a voice they might have struggled to find, and a chance to validate their own personality and free themselves from the constrictions of stereotypes.
- MINISTRY OF IDEAS: MEET DAN CLAY, PARTNER, INNOVATION, LIPPINCOTT April 17, 2018 - In the new age of data sharing, how do brands connect emotionally with the customer of the future? We caught up with Dan Clay, Partner in Innovation at Lippincott and speaker at this year's Ministry of Ideas, to hear how 'transparent existence' could impact the travel industry.
- CREATIVE HUBS: AUSTIN April 16, 2018 - More than just fried chicken and waffles, Austinite culture revels in all that's cool, quirky and rockin'. Resilient to the conformist influence of an influx of tech workers, Kate Hamilton tells us how Austin's creative are keeping things wacky.