LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- INFLUENCE: PLASTIC IS NOT FANTASTIC May 17, 2018 - Plastic: it’s by far the most concerning threat to the environment – one that’s not gone unnoticed by influencers and the industry’s most forward-thinking hoteliers. Get inspired by the visionaries who are taking action to right the world's previous wrongs and build a more sustainable future.
- IT’S HIGH TIME TO CONSIDER THE POTENTIAL OF POT TOURISM May 16, 2018 - From design-led dispensaries to fancy weed chocolate, the increasing legalisation of pot has seen a rise in ‘luxe’ potrepreneurs who're catering to the creative class traveller. James Davidson tells us why we should be sparking up our strategies and taking weed tourism seriously.
- 3 HOTELS BRANDS IN CHINA WHO’VE STARTED A LOVE AFFAIR WITH FOOD May 14, 2018 - Dig in and discover the three hotel brands in China who're enticing in locals by going to town on their foodie offerings.
- CREATIVE HUBS: NEW ORLEANS May 11, 2018 - A happy beneficiary from many creatives' exodus from hubs like San Fran and New York, New Orleans is emerging as a melting pot for all things jazz-, street food– and art-related. Kate Hamilton checks out the highlights.
- WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE: 5 DESIGN-DRIVEN HOTELS WITH STANDOUT STYLE May 9, 2018 - In the age of Insta, it takes a lot to standout from the crowd. This week we’re meeting five hotels whose distinctive good looks are turning heads and raising the bar when it comes to urban design.
- 4 HOT NEW HOTELS OPENING THIS MAY 2018 May 8, 2018 - Get acquainted with the four new hotel openings causing a stir on the hotel scene this May – from a W skyscraper popping up in Amman to the brewing of a seductive new hotspot in London.