LE MIAMI IS THE WORLD’S FIRST EVENT TO REFLECT THE SHIFT IN LUXURY.
WE DEFINE THE EVOLUTION IN CONTEMPORARY TRAVEL BY CONNECTING OUR COLLECTIVE OF REBELLIOUS TRAVEL BRANDS WITH HIGH-LEVEL BUYERS REPRESENTING THE CREATIVE CLASS.
HOWEVER DIFFERENT OUR INDIVIDUAL CAUSES, WE COME TOGETHER AS ARTISTS OF THE INDUSTRY TO SHARE OUR CREATIVITY AND DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARD.
COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE REBELS WITH CAUSE.
ARE YOU AN EXHIBITOR?
ARE YOU A BUYER?
ARE YOU MEDIA?
“LE Miami is not networking – it’s a whole new level of bonding, creative teaming and actually defining current travel trends”
“One of the best opportunities in the market to meet the right people within the luxury, experiential and entertainment travel business”
“Breath of fresh air and an avant-garde experience in the industry”
“Outstanding experience – perfectly organised and everything was flawless”
“The most innovative and fresh vision of travel going. A MUST-DO for anyone serious about moving the industry forward”
- 3 REASONS WHY ETHICS ARE THE NEW AESTHETICS July 13, 2018 - Today’s successful brands are more than a logo and colour palette: they’re a personality unto themselves, known and understood by consumers as if they were a friend. Kate Hamilton maps out the formula for brands looking to find their human side.
- TUNE IN: THE SOUND OF LE MIAMI 2018 July 6, 2018 - We’re taking ourselves back to South Beach this time last month, where the weather was hot and the music was even hotter. Keep the tunes rolling with our four-hour-long tribute to the vibing tracks of LE Miami 2018.
- TRAVELLING IN COLOUR July 5, 2018 - As an emerging ‘black travel movement’ fights against the racial prejudice plaguing the industry, Annie Maddison finds out why inclusion is best achieved from the inside out – and how it could positively impact not only a brand’s bottom line, but humanity as a whole.
- INFLUENCE: VIRTUAL REALITY? THE RISE OF THE DIGITAL INFLUENCER June 29, 2018 - Have you met the new face of high fashion, Lil Miquela? (FYI: she's a super-cool Instagram influencer who, well, doesn’t really exist.) Find out how evolving virtual ‘avatars’ like her could impact the way travel brands behave online.
- LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX June 28, 2018 - At a time when gender is an increasingly shifting notion, one thing’s for sure: we’re all human. As inclusiveness reaches new heights, James Davidson reminds us why now is not a time for complacency, but for increasing awareness, understanding, and action.
- MIND THE (GENDER PAY) GAP June 22, 2018 - Five years after Sheryl Sandberg first told women to Lean In, the gender pay gap is still a gaping chasm and one half of the human race remains noticeably absent from top-tier positions – even in the otherwise female-dominated travel industry. So, asks Melissa Twigg, what’s to be done?